Marketing Internship (Spring/Autumn)
Globalwheels is growing and looking for talented Marketing graduates to join our team.
Put that theory into practice with our Globalwheels internship and give your resume a boost. You'll have the chance to gain valuable marketing experience, learning relevant and transferable skills in a creative and fun environment.
We are looking for people who are passionate about travel and sports; and are looking to make their mark in the cycling or travel industry.
Spring: 30th June
Autumn: 1st September
We love cycling, travel, adventure and Japan. We are committed to helping people experience the beauty of Japan on a bike.
Our core service is providing Road bikes, Touring bike, gear rental, tours and events for people living and traveling in Japan. We have exciting plans for 2021 with new services on their way.
Read more about Globalwheels from the below links:
Why become a Globalwheels Intern?
Aquire valuable hands on experience - Put your education into practice and develop your skills in a real working environment.
Build confidence in communicating your ideas - Freedom to share your thoughts in either English or Japanese with an understanding and compassionate team.
Gain useful insight and make connections into the tourism and cycling industry - Start networking among the industry players and make a name for yourself.
Have fun - Meet local riders and share your passion for cycling and traveling in Japan.
Potential tasks depending on skills
- Building successful Marketing and Social Media Campaigns
- Assisting to create useful and interesting content for our blog and social channels
- Assisting create video content
- An appreciation of the cycling, travel and Japan
- Native Japanese level + Conversational English.
- Up to 10 spare hours a month
- Internships are unpaid but basic costs like transport will be covered
- A Successful Internship may graduate into a Part or Full-time role.
How to apply
Please send an English resume / CV to email@example.com with cover mail explaining your suitability to being a Marketing Intern and how you can make an impact.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and best regards,