With its lightest-in-class frame, more forgiving Heads-Up Race geometry, CAAD10-derived tubeshapes and unmistakable Cannondale ride-feel, the Cannondale CAAD8 turns ''riders'' into ''cyclists''.
- Frame: CAAD8, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, BB30
- Fork: Cannondale Ultra, Carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Unsure what size bike you should ride? See the below link from Evans Cycles and see what size is recommended for your height.