Experience a guided cycling tour through the the harbour, rivers, bridges and some urban hot spots of Osaka. Make some friends with other cyclists and also explore beautiful parts of Osaka you never knew existed.
To reserve your place on the tour you need to:
1. Choose your tour date from the calendar
Select from available dates for the tour. Add the tour to your cart and continue shopping.
2. Choose your bike
Check available bikes by viewing a bike's product page and entering the tour date in the start and finish fields in the calendars. You'll be able to book the bike if it's available, it will be greyed out if not.
After adding the tour and bike to the cart, proceed to checkout and finalise the reservation.
- Tour guide (English and Japanese speaking)
- Pre-planned route
- Drinks - coffee at shop and drink at cafe stop off
- Helmet (comes with bike reservation)
- Lock (comes with bike reservation)
- Spare tube kit (comes with bike reservation)
- Multi-tool (comes with bike reservation)
- Levers (comes with bike reservation)
- Other friendly cyclists
Tour Dates & Times
Tour runs every (TBC - dates being revised now). Meet at 9:30am and start cycling at 10:00am. Meeting place is Globalwheels Osaka.